MOT-Forum
May 15, 2022, 11:23:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Media Articles Suppliers Products Links About Us Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DFW visit  (Read 6416 times)
John Lieberman
Administrator

AutoX Mini

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2010, 08:48:17 PM »

Hey, Gang!

I'm planning to be over your way this coming Sunday, 11/14, to pick up a front subframe from Jim G in McKinney.  If any of you would fancy an impromptu get-together while I'm there to quaff a couple of cool ones and maybe even grab a bite of lunch somewhere in the McKinney area, please let me know ASAP.  If all goes according to Hoyle, I plan to leave Shreveport about 6 o'clock that morning and get to his place around 10:00 or 10:30.  So I figure that we might be able to get together around noon if anybody's interested and knows of a good gathering place somewhere in the McKinney area.  Please let me know.

JL
Skip Laughlin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 09:00:30 PM »

There is a great British-theme pub in McKinney that we've been to before.  It was called the Londoner, but has changed hands and is now called "Churchhills".  It is located right on the square in McKinney and is a nice venue.

I vote for gathering about 1 PM Sunday.  Any one else?

(Hedging my bets, John.)
John Lieberman
Administrator

AutoX Mini

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 09:06:34 PM »

I'm good with that, Skip!  Let's do it!!!

JL
Angel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 04:19:14 PM »

Hello JL

Not sure if I'll be able to make it to McKinney, I think I'll be out of town but if you're still needing a contact number for George Curl, let me know. I found an SCCA card with his address and phone number on it. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Angel
John W

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 09:28:24 PM »

Sorry to miss you JL. I have other plans.
Skip Laughlin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 11:06:53 AM »

Well, John, I mentioned my plans for Sunday to upper management and was informed that I (we) are previously committed to a neighbor's birthday party Sunday afternoon.  Sorry.

I could call up to Churchill's and have them put a beer for you on my credit card!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: