MOT-Forum
September 21, 2017, 02:27:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Media Articles Suppliers Products Links About Us Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1275/1300 drivetrain wanted  (Read 167 times)
BritBits

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2017, 10:16:37 PM »

Yeah, I know, everyone wants one.   I'm just floating the question for my brother, who is now the proud owner of the infamous Pumpkin.   He's got the shell straightened out and is trying to decide on the drivetrain.

He's on the east coast, so solid rumors of parts in the greater NY/NJ area are of interest.   

Cheers,

Jim, Diana and Jimmy
Almost Oklahoma
MPlayle
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 08:39:04 AM »

There is a Mini Mania forum member that I believe goes by "Mini Mike" that lives in Long Island that may have something or know someone that does.

Velopackrat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 07:38:29 PM »

Hi Jim,

Email sent.

Chris
BritBits

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 07:44:30 PM »

Michael, Chris,

Thanks for the info.  I'll see if I can track down Mini Mike... and I'll pass along the info you sent Chris.

My brother runs his own remodeling company... when he's busy he has no time to play with his projects and when it's quiet he's wary about spending too much $$.   Maybe I can convince him to pick up the parts he needs now while he's busy.  Wink

Cheers,

Jim, Diana and Jimmy
Almost Oklahoma, Texas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: