MOT-Forum
February 23, 2018, 03:44:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Media Articles Suppliers Products Links About Us Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website Update  (Read 67 times)
John Lieberman
Administrator

AutoX Mini

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2018, 09:14:08 PM »

I was notified today that our miniownersoftexas.com domain name is set to expire in a month -- on 3/3/18.  So I have renewed it for another five years at a cost of $100.  That leaves us with a balance of $247.32 in our treasury.  Donations are always welcome to keep us up and running for years to come but, at this point, I see no need to solicit additional funds.  I just wanted to bring you up to date on where we stand.
Thank you all for your interest in MOT.  I sure would like to see more activity on this forum and among our members but that's up to you.  We're coming up on our 20th anniversary later this year -- specifically, on May 9th -- and it would be really great if we could put together a huge MOT gathering somewhere in central Texas.  Whatcha tink?!?  Any volunteers?
I'm in Shreveport, LA, and it's rather hard for me to plan something in central Texas.
JL
John Lieberman
Administrator

AutoX Mini

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 08:08:25 PM »

I just got another bill today from 2by2 host for $138 to renew our website hosting for another 2 years.  I've paid that bill, too, which leaves us with a balance of $109.32 in our bank account.  That's hardly enough to keep this website/forum up and running again the next time we get a bill.  So, if you like this forum and would like to see it continue, please considering donating something, anything, to get our bank account back up to where it should be.  PM me and I'll give you the information on where you can send your checks and/or how to donate directly to my PayPal account.  All of your donations are deposited into our MOT account at Red River Bank.  I don't do this for any personal gain.  I do it because I love my Minis and I hope you love yours as much as I do.  Please help support the continued operation of this site. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: