MOT-Forum
October 21, 2018, 10:48:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Media Articles Suppliers Products Links About Us Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tour du I35 for Spring Break  (Read 1149 times)
BritBits

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2018, 10:34:04 AM »

We'll be making the long trip from Dallas to the south end of I35 and back during spring break.   Not sure of the exact timing.    We'll probably overnight in San Antonio.

Cheers,

Jim, Diana and Jimmy (aka Mini-Me)

MPlayle
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 10:10:31 AM »

Give me a call if you overnight in San Antonio and I'll meet you for possibly dinner and a chat.

2-1-0-2-5-4-7-3-4-1

Cheers,
Michael Playle

BritBits

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 08:13:38 PM »

As usual we got a late start so we went through SA about 3 am.  I waved but didn't bother calling.  Maybe on the return trip.

Cheers,

Jim, Diana and Jimmy
'63 Awesome Cooper and a few other toys
MPlayle
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 09:14:24 PM »

Yeah, I was sound asleep at that time.  Best wishes and safe journey.  Call on your way back through if the timing is better.

Cheers,
Michael Playle

BritBits

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 11:08:01 PM »

I'll let you know when we're on the way back north.   My wife prefers to make the journey from Laredo to Monterrey and back during daylight, less ghouls at that time. 

It's a wonderful country, it'd be a better country if the gringos could stop buying drugs.   End of my public service announcement. Racing my Mini is the only high I need!

Cheers,

Jim, Diana and Jimmy
Mini and a Mini and a Mini and Huh?
BritBits

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 05:44:48 PM »

Well, it was another SA drive by at 2 am, so we didn't wake you up.   The trip went ok for the most part, except for a fuel pump failure in the Expedition.  A local shop replaced it at a reasonable price but it threw off our schedule.   See, it's not only Minis that have issues. Wink

Just curious if anyone in the group has applied for the SENTRI program for speeding through customs?   According to the Customs website it was supposed to be only a 2 hour wait last night, it turned into a 3 hour wait Sad

Several interesting Minis on BAT this week.

Cheers,

Jim, Diana and Jimmy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: