MOT-Forum
June 19, 2019, 10:57:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Media Articles Suppliers Products Links About Us Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Red Baron  (Read 4770 times)
Angel

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2010, 07:56:05 PM »

Maddie's Germen Spec'd 1971/89 Mini Mayfair (formerly known as Figaro and now known as "The Red Baron" or TRB for short) will be making it's debut at the ABCD at Round Rock at the end of the month since completing it's extreme makeover. The 1st time it attended this event several year ago during registration I commented that it had original British rust. Well that's all been fixed now and it adorns a Toyota Tacoma Flame Red paint job with Black roof, bonnet stripes and pin stripes. It also has a full sized electric Webasto sunroof which is about as close as you can get to a convertible. Truly the ultimate tanning machine. New Newton Commercial interior except for the seats which were done by P&G Upholstery in Ft. Worth. Out went the old 998 A+ and in came the freshly rebuilt Metro 1275 A+ and rebuilt transmission by our very own John Wright. Everything else was remove, cleaned, painted and reinstalled if it was replaced with new parts. To all my friends who helped in this project, I Thank you. Come by and take a look at Maddie's Mini at Round Rock and let me know what you think.

Angel
MPlayle
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 09:19:49 PM »

Looks good!  Taking both Red Baron and MadDog?
MOTadmin4
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 09:23:24 PM »

Great job, beautiful car Angel & Maddie!
Angel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 04:47:46 PM »

No, this year we're leaving Mad Dog at home. Especially since Maddie will be on on "Maternal Duty" standby. He daughter is due to have her 2nd baby boy the same weekend as the ABCD. So I'll be flat towing TRB and Maddie will follow in my car in case she gets called and has to return back to Ft. Worth.

Angel
sikamini

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »

More pics please!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: